- Goldstein, A.R. 1979. Enamel Pearls as a Contributing Factor in Periodontal Breakdown. JADA, Vol. 99, pp 210.
- Goldstein, A.R. 1981. Periodontal Defects Associated with Vertical Root Fracture. JADA, Vol. 102, pp. 863.
- Amara, J. and Goldstein, A.R. 1981. The Bicuspid Occlusion. Journal of the Connecticut State Dental Association. 55:(2) 107.
- Woods, S. and Goldstein A.R. 1983. Accelerated Periodontal Disease in a Patient with Essential Mixed Cryoglobulinemia. OOO, Vol. 56, pp. 263.
- Goldstein, A.R. and Schpero, M. 1984. Retained Ligature Wire and Periodontal Health: Case Report. American Journal of Orthodontics, Vol. 86, No. 4, pp. 315-318.
- Goldstein, Avrum R. 1998. Soft Tissue Ridge Augmentation to Correct and Esthetic Deformity Caused By Adversely Placed Implants: A Case Report. International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, Vol 18, No. 3, pp 287-291
- Goldstein, Avrum R. 2000. Communication: The Key For Integrating Periodontics with Predictable Esthetics in Restorative Dentistry. Dent Pract Report, pp 26-29.
- Goldstein, Avrum R. What Complications Can Arise in Dental Implant Procedures? Medical Law Perspectives, June 2017. Download this article.